Monday, July 8, 2019

Nikon 135mm f/3.5 AI-S lens vs Nikon 135mm f/2.8 AI-S


So today evening, I did some rush testing over different 135mm lenses comes from various apertures from f/2 upto f/32. Result from that comparison will be shared later. Right now, we are targeting to compare the output of 2 identical lenses by Nikon,

  • Nikon 135mm f/2.8 AI-S
  • Nikon 135mm f/3.5 AI-S.


As I already mentioned in my last blog which I published yesterday for 135mm f/3.5 AI-S lens, that this lens & it’s fast cousin 135mm f/2.8 AI-S renders images exactly the same and below is the proof of it. there is not a hair difference between these two. 







I will be writing down a details blog just for comparison between different 135mm lens which I will be sharing later. Right now, enjoy below images for your reference and let me know if you can find any difference.




135mm f/3.5 AI-S






135mm f/2.8 AI-S




























Happy learning and warm regards, 

Babar Swaleheen




No comments:

Post a Comment